|CarbonFiber Make Water
|HOME||About Us||Missions||CarbonFiber||Solutions||Constructions||Members||Contact Us|
Direct Purification Methods for Enviromental water● Direct Purification Methods for Rivers
● Influx Water Purification Facility
● Separation Method
● Considerations in separation type purification facilities
∙ Aeration by drop or mechanical method
∙ Microorganism maintenance control, activated sludge
∙ Adjustment of intake flow rate and holding time
● Direct Purification Methods for Lakes and Marshes
● Considerations in case of closed water bodies
∙ Cause motion of the carbon fiber by water flows.
∙ Place polluted water in contact with microbial film on carbon fibers.
∙ Installation of aeration equipment in case of oxygen-poor conditions.
∙ In cases where there is no water flow oxygen, time is required.
● Direct Purification Methods for Sea Water Areas